Location - Pune
GCB - 6
Purpose of the Job (overall high level summary of the job)
Shared Services Teams is operating from India locations under Commercial Banking IT. The Shared Service Team will develop Heritage as well as DTC projects for multiple business systems and products within Commercial Banking.
Consultant specialist will be play technical role on different projects under Shared Services team to undertake the following responsibilities.
ü Participate in design, development and E2E testing for different projects.
ü Participate technical reviews and provide inputs.
ü Review the deliverables and ensure the quality of the product.
ü Follow quality process and quality improvement initiatives.
ü Should be good Team player
How they are achieved/measured
Impact on the Business
Acts as developer for US Tools team under Shared services.
People / Team Management
Operations Delivery Management
Customers / Stakeholder Management
Risk and Compliance Management
Service Reviews and Reporting
Leadership & Teamwork
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the job that require a continual test of the job holder's abilities)
Stakeholder Management : NA
Experience & Qualification:
1. Relevant work experience 2-4 years in java , J2EE,Spring,JDBC,JSP,Servlet,HTML,Velocity
2. Should have experience of working RTC ,Nexus maven,WAS configuration .
3. Exerience of using IDE like RAD,STS will be preferable
4. Should have basic Knowledge of Oracle SQL
5. Good Analytical and problem solving skills
6. Good written and verbal communication
7. Team Player who is self and quick learner
8. Who can take complete ownership of assigned tasks, be accountable and committed.
9. Hardworking and flexible to work base on project demands.
10. Must have hands on experience into end to end impact analysis, creating high and low level design
11. Must have hands on experience on Spring framework ,JAVA .
12. Good knowledge on SDLC, Agile and DevOps operating model would help.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Knowledge of Production Support processes and procedures
3. Experience of using IT systems and reporting tools
4. Ability to multi-task efficiently
5. Ability to work as part of a Global virtual team across multiple regions.
6. Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems and/or Banking Domain.
7. Familiarity with Incident / Problem / Change and Release Management procedures.
Ideal candidate profile