Description de l'offre
Some Careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Global Service Delivery
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business/Function
· Is responsible for administering the overall operation of the team and resources allocation.
· Implement meticulous checks and controls in the team.
· Is responsible for updating the knowledge on policies and legislation changes with the team to ensure accuracy in process and full compliance with legislative requirements
· Is responsible for building development plan for the team and regularly arrange discussion with the team for further development.
· Is responsible for making further improvements on controls to reduce the operation cost and relax the burden to the team members
· Is responsible for ensuring the Business Contingency plan is well planned and tested.
· Is responsible for ensuring all service related documents are reviewed and signed with stakeholders regularly.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Ensure monthly accurate results and excellent service for the responsible entities
· Answer employees' enquiries in polite, efficient and professional manner; Lead by example through service excellence and driving Quality initiatives for improved customer satisfaction
· Monitor ‘Service Quality' of the team to ensure high Customer Service Standards
· Is responsible for recognizing, rewarding and setting high internal service excellence benchmarks to ensure customer satisfaction
· Problem situations are proactively identified, resolved and escalated to give maximum customer satisfaction. Appropriate measures are taken to improve quality and prevent recurrence
· Maintain good working relationship with RST and HR professionals in all entities, and addressing to their needs and enquiries professionally
Leadership & Teamwork
· Drive staff development through soft skill training, personal development plans and performance management reviews,
· Motivate and developing team members to meet business objectives
· Create robust team environment where skills and knowledge is shared to achieve team and business goals
· Brief team members regularly and ensure that they are made aware of individual/department performance targets and achievements
· Knowledge and experience is shared with team members, providing assistance on referred/technical issues
· Progress reviews on performance are undertaken within agreed timescales. Advice and guidance is given in a constructive manner
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
· Continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
· Implement Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department. The term ‘compliance' embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
· Make further improvements on controls to reduce the operation cost and relax the burden to the team members
· Identify streamlining opportunities to eliminate manual efforts and improve the workflow
· University degree
Experience and skills
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good people management skills
· Self-driven & able to work independently
· Motivator and creativity skills
· Good time management and prioritization skills
· With experience in a HR operation related role or in processing environment is preferred
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***