A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant CDD De-risking Manager
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant CDD De-risking Manager.
Perform research, assess potential financial crime risks and conduct customer contact in strict compliance with all internal and external Know Your Customer regulations and policies with ongoing review
Identify and monitor suspicious behaviour and taking appropriate action in compliance with established policy and guideline, to protect the Bank's interest
Handle customers' enquires and provide guidance to facilitate the completion of the due diligence check
Provide support to the execution of governance procedures and standards to ensure accuracy and compliance to various guidelines
Work closely with Line Manager to implement various business initiatives in Business Banking
Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
· Minimum of 3 year's relevant experience in banking industry
· Understanding knowledge in commercial banking, and good understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements on corporate customers an advantage
· Strong self-motivation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua preferred
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customer
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes