MDM Solution Architect
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
· Participates as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
· Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Sets team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and client/customers. Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems.
· A preponderance of time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage global maintenance services across various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
· Applies the company and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions, while driving innovation. Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
· Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of the company.
· Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
· Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
· Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
· Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
· Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
· Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
· Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
· Advanced Web Technologies.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
· Should have 10+ years experience as Senior Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .
· Solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
· Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
· Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
· Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
· Experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
· Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
· Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
· Expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
· Expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
· Ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
· Has experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
· Looking for someone who can bring himself/herself up to speed quickly in our current environment.
· Good communication skills. Able to articulate clearly his/her ideas
· Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
· Should have 8+ years Informatica MDM experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.