Dutch Sales & Account Management Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for. Join us in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
As Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
· Coordinates/Owns account plans for commercial accounts in the account planning process.
· Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
· Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
· Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist buyers, e.g. IT.
· Analyzes win/loss rates and drive recommendation to improve ratios
· Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution sale.
· Refers company volume products and certain value products to other specialists or partners as needed.
· Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and depending on account coverage with inside sales to lead deal pursuit.
· Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional guidelines
· Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline tools and processes. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
· Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
· Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams.
· May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
· Contributes to or designs sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
· Typically 3-5 years of experience as referenced above.
· Account management experience required
· Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage)
· Possible experience in industry.
· Inside Account experience of large commercial of large complexity.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Solid IT acumen on how to align with specific company services or product lines.
· Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
· Assess solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine qualify- in/quality-out status.
· Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - from proposal to contract sign off.
· Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition for the customer.
· Ability to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursue revenue generating opportunities in the account.
· Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to company solutions.
· Enough knowledge about product, services and client's core business, to be able to sell transactionally, as well as generate leads.
· Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on multi-product basis or solution basis.
· Competitive selling skills.
· Native Dutch + Fluent English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.