Job ID 1017137 Date posted 7/6/2018 Primary Location Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Spain)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise:http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us .
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (SE) to join our team.
The SE primarily provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. As a Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer, the SE will be responsible for managing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. With a proven track record of successful sales support activity, the Systems Engineer will present and articulate the capabilities and values of an Aruba Solution versus that of our competitors. The preferred candidate will have career level experience with networking infrastructure technologies in all arenas.
The SE will work with Aruba’s ISR’s to qualify opportunities and convert leads into successful engagements. The Systems Engineer must combine excellent sales support, and consultative skills with an expert understanding of advanced and emerging technologies with an emphasis on campus and distributed branch networks. The Systems Engineer will consult with their assigned ISR’s to provide a comprehensive pitch to prospective clients.
This career level position requires the ability to lead in a team environment and to collaborate on the development of innovative, tailored solutions for both clients and prospects. Incumbents must know how to gather the client data required to effectively tailor a solution. Solution selling is a must, and incumbents need to understand the various ways a solution may be delivered and have the ability to anticipate what will work best for a given client. By combining technical expertise with business acumen this role provides vital, detailed information about how Aruba’s solutions deliver business value to our clients.
The SE will work with Aruba’s iPSS’s to provide training to HPE-Aruba’s Silver & Below channel partners. Training will be a mix of some sales but mostly technical, and delivered through webinars, on-site classes at the channel partner’s facilities, roadshows, distributor events, at regional locations, and at channel events. Topics include hardware and software products, gap training, new product launches, solutions that integrate with ecosystem partner products, roadmap, and competitive. Work in conjunction with the rest of the Channel Enablement Team to contribute and develop content for existing and new webinars and training classes. Support the rest of the channel team and the region as required for key reseller initiatives, product launches, strategic opportunities, etc. Operate a lab to maintain skills, learn new features, products, OS updates. Come up to speed quickly on new products and solutions, SW releases. Engineers are expected to maintain a minimum number of meetings and partner trainings per week. Weekly and quarterly reporting to track performance and accomplishments.
· Provide the optimum combination of hardware, software, and services to meet complex customer needs.
· Play a role in the development of the bid, proposal, and presentation of the solution to the prospect.
· Provide specific solutions/technology/product/technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
· Perform a career level of technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential prospects.
· Manage vendor partners to help drive business and deliver demand generation events.
· Drive account relationships over time to continue to deliver advice to the customer and identify additional opportunities; maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecasts against regional goals.
· Possess career competitive knowledge including solution, technology, and product offerings.
· Provide consultative support to key internal/external stakeholders in assigned territory.
· Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
· Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
· May prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
· May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
· May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
· May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
· Aruba EMEA Sales Hub
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.