Account Operations Management / Spain
Assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations. Provides process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes. Advocates the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities. Understands and analyzes account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with company management and the customer/partner side. Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting the company’s policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/partner requirements in the development of automated solutions (web based, EDI).
· Contributes to the operational business relationship management of large accounts, may manage the operational business relationship of small, domestic accounts.
· Conducts and reviews moderately complex business analysis.
· Resolves operational issues, which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams, in support of the customer requirements.
· Conducts research, analyzes data, and presents findings for projects of moderate to high complexity.
· Performs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans. (Reviews typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels and procurement plans, delivery performance, claims, and disputes impacting the financial position of the account).
· Consults and advises on operational matters of low complexity to internal clients on peer level.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Basic project management skills.
· Developing ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
· Developing ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customerspartners on peer level and one level above.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.