WMB Developer / IIB Developer
CGI’s Banking Services are still growing and seeking to hire an experienced IIB Developer to join our dynamic team of professionals.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The day to day responsibility to this request would be WMB/IIB programming Design of applications, attending requirements and design meetings and Coordinating implementation with other teams
• Perform design tasks and develop components of application and technical architecture
• Develop test cases and data, Execute tests for the application or technical architecture components, Work with other programmers, designers, and architects to meet application requirements and performance goals
• Participate in code reviews, inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project, fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• This is a WebSphere Message Broker(WMB) Developer / IIB Developer with experience in WebSphere Transformation eXtender
• IBM Integration Bus
• WebSphere Message Broker
• IIB / IBM Websphere Message Broker and IBM Websphere MQ,is a must
• ESQL development experience, experience with EAI/SOA,
• Experience with IBM Tivoli monitoring for MQ,
• Experience working with XML, XSTL, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, XPath and REST/JSON and/or equivalent
• Experience working with SOAP over HTTP,
• Experience working with Eclipse or IBM RAD.
• Nice to have Java development experience and have experience writing SQL
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Websphere Message Broker