Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Create and manage divisional enterprise architectures to enable business interoperability:
– through efficient and innovative realisation of business effectiveness
· Control and manage Key User networks across the division and with industrial partners
· Align and coordinate solutions across Airbus Group
Description of the job
A vacancy for an E2E Enterprise Architect has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space. The position is located either in Getafe Madrid. You will join the TZC Department – Digital Product Continuity (DPC). The DPC mission is to drive the availability of shared technologies and services for digital continuity of the End-to-End process and steer the key digitalization projects across the division to achieve the operational excellence ambition.
Your main mission is to analyse, define and develop the optimum PLM tool landscape & efficient process environment to suit all Defence and Space harmonised applications:
· Efficient and innovative realisation of business requirements to create measureable improvements at product line level.
· Maintain a network of stakeholders within the business and functions (e.g. PMT, IM)
· Coordination of aligned solutions with Commercial Aircraft, Helicopters and Group in the pursuit of standard, advanced solutions
Tasks & acountablilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Define a suitable, sustainable and harmonized approach to capture Enterprise Architecture, taking into account the already defined capability map
· Ensure consistency of the Architecture within Digital Product Continuity
· Lead a multi-national, multi-disciplined team, partnering IM in defining a clear vision, efficient & highly reliable Engineering solution. Provision of internal and market place benchmarking and continuous improvement to maintain intelligence on best practice application.
· Efficient & clear technical coordination of stakeholders within a matrix structure accomplished through team building, decision making and milestone management
· Demonstration of excellent interpersonal skills including engaging at all levels through active & sustained communication, presentation and driven by high levels of motivation and project ambition
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Master Degree (or equivalent) in a technical or functional field,
· Knowledge of Engineering and A/C architecture Process and Methods around Model Based Systems Engineering, Application & Product Lifecycle Management and new technologies supporting this fields
· Solid experiences in Airbus R&T processes
· Experience in working operationally with Functional PMT and IM
· Knowledge and application of modelling methods and tools, especially within Enterprise Architecture domain
· Proven leadership skills and the ability to lead virtual teams
· Good communications and presentation skills with ability to adapt to different contexts and targets
· Innovation mindset
· Team player skills
· English Language skills (negotiation level)