Description de l'offre
Founded in 2007, Ymagis is the leading European group in the area of advanced digital technology services for the cinema industry. The company is present in over 20 countries in the world. The company's core business is structured around three main axes: Exhibitor Services (CinemaNext), Content Services (Eclair), Financial Services (Ymagis).
The group relies on 800 staff members to pursue the internationalization and spread its passion of image by innovative technologies.
Participates in the elaboration and implementation of Business Group strategy through HR and Internal communications.
- Constructs and deploys the Internal communication Plan in support of the business strategy
- Internal watch and networking to find and chase stories as well as relay Group messages and campaigns
- Administers internal communication tools and actions, proposes new models (tech watch)
- Ensures the organization of events (Staff meetings…) for the Management Committee, coordinates with eventual suppliers, works on continuous improvement of those events
- Supports communication through administration, maintenance, and publication on the Intranet (YMCA)
- Controls and consolidates monthly KPIs and reporting
- Uses the indicators to propose, implement and follow action plans and workshops with the appropriate sites and countries (i.e. absenteeism)
- Participates to redaction, follow up and analysis of the annual Internal Feedback Survey
- Participates to follow up and corporate consolidation for Annual Appraisals
- Represents the Corporate in appropriate Group meetings and working groups
- Master Degree in HR and/or communication or equivalent experience
- Strong writing skills in English and French
- Good graphic presentation skills, for instance PowerPoint
- At ease with numbers, good skills on Excel
- Some relevant experience in communication, ideally in an internal context
Specific to this job:
- Multicultural mindset
- Good business acumen
- An eye for detail,
- Another eye on the big picture