Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will passionate our players.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio developing games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The Studio counts more than 250 employees.
In one of the most beautiful regions of France, less than an hour from the ocean and in the heart of the vineyards, the Studio is the ideal place to combine a demanding, creative and international work environment while enjoying an exceptional set of life.
Are you dreaming of taking part in this new challenge? We are currently looking for an Python Programmer. Discover the missions below and join our AAA teams!
At Ubisoft Bordeaux, we are currently looking for a talented Python Programmer to help us shape the future of the Rainbow Six Brand . In this role, you are responsible for developing in-game online services using both existing Ubisoft online infrastructure as well as Rainbow Six-specific infrastructure, working together with game designers, UI front-end programmers, systems programmers and the Ubisoft Online Technology Group.
The main and routine tasks of the Python Programmer are to:
· Manage the interchange of data between players and the server/services/game
· Provide access to the online architecture to presentational programmers
· Assist in the development of innovative solutions to enrich the online gaming experience of players
· Program and optimize systems, such as storefront data and player progression systems
· Work with precision and care on our live systems and frameworks
· Work on identifying and improving existing systems and identify new opportunities
· Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant qualification with a strong technical background
· Strong Python proficiency
· Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL Database
· Solid understanding of REST API design methodologies
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Excellent communication and good English skills
Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France and present in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international evolution
· Join passionate teams and excellent technical levels, all driven to dream and develop innovative games and demarcated by their quality.
· Collaborate with recognized teams for their experience on renowned franchises.
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events and tailored training programs.
· Benefit from Ubi +: 4 Ubisoft games offered by, toy library, library, special offers for cultural activities.
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that includes the diversity of the player community in its teams. Ubisoft offers all the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.