Description de l'offre
🔍La Coruna, Galicia, Spain
📅 1938Total Views
📅 180002PBRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip in Spain is looking for a Piping Designer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the design of piping.
· Minimum 3 years experience in similar function.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Knowledge of PDS, Autocad, Microstation and SmartPlant 3D.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
· Learn and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
· Define locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
· Develop piping studies.
· Develop 3D model for equipment and piping
· Extract and verifies isometric drawings.
· Develop general arrangement drawings.
· Comment vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
· Coordinate with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
· Mars-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
· Take part in the different MTO activities, if requested to.
· Develop piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly.