Description de l'offre
📅 1028Total Views
📅 180003F4Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip Spain is looking for an Electronic or Electrical Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to Instrumentation & Control area in a client office in Martorell.
Reporting lines and interactions:
· Functionally reports to: Instrumentation Manager and Project Managers
· Operationally reports to: Instrumentation Manager
· Directly supervises (operationally): N/A.
· Key interactions (internally, externally): Instrumentation engineering team and other engineering departments.
· 3 years of experience in similar function.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
· Desirable experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD ans specific instrumentation software.
· Fluent in Spanish.
· Instruments specifications and requisitions.
· Instruments and signals List.
· Data report preparation.
· control diagrams.
· Specification of operating conditions and design.
· Implantation of interconnection boxes and routings of cables.
Temporary contract with options to become permanent contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly