Description de l'offre
🔍Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
📅 1776Total Views
📅 180002HDRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip in Spain is looking for a AVEVA ENGINEERING Administrator in order to set up maintenance & improvement of engineering tools in coordination with IT department.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in IT Engineering.
· Minimum requirement 1 year experience in PML, AVEVA.NET and AVEVA Engineering
· Experience in engineering data base software and 3D.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of Oracle, SQLServer.
· Ensures the set up of the engineering tools for the project(s) according to the contract requirements and Technip standards.
· Ensures timely maintenance and update of the engineering data base and tools.
· Ensures operational support of the engineering group in the use of the tools (support, training and resolve incidents).
· Trouble shoot day to day's bottlenecks.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local and temporary contractwith options to become permanent contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly.