Job title: Software Engineer (Magento Development & Support)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will Implement innovate Products and Solution Development and tools by utilizing Magento experience.
· Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
· You Ensure alignment to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
· Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of specialists and technicians and controls execution according to the interpersonal guidelines
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 5 years of demonstrable record on Magento 2 and above Development.
· Experience in problem diagnosis, fixing and problem-solving skills, analytical skill and ability to multitask in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
· Experience in PHP/MySQL and MVC framework application development, Strong on Estimation Planning and leading in Execution as per the Project Plan
· Experience in LAMP environment and other web technologies (Angular JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5and CSS3).
· Experience Magento 2.x, WordPress / CMS, Specialized in ecommerce (B2B & B2C) with integration with other systems, Expertise in building REST full web services.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time