We are looking for an experienced and innovative front-end professional who is ready to contribute to a new generation of web-based cloud-ready software in the various fields of industrial analytics and monitoring. The solutions we develop and underlying technologies are capable to process, store and visualize terabytes of data in near real time; provide advanced data visualization possibilities making daily work of engineers easier and more efficient; connect dozens and hundreds employees working on a complex machinery design and testing. Gas turbines manufacturing, water and power utilities, financial sector and other domains are looking for new approaches for real-time analytics, data process management and advanced visualization based on cutting-edge technologies from social media, Big Data and other areas. World of Siemens provides opportunities for cross-national and cross-domain communication in a daily business that makes software development diverse and challenging!
What are responsibilities?
· Front-end development of web application for various industry domains, including high performance near real-time
· Designing, optimizing and developing front-end architecture for responsive interactive dashboards / GUIs
· Continuous learning and adoption of the newest technologies from the world of open source
· Participation in improvement of development processes
· Consulting, supervision and mentoring of front-end developers. Code review conduction.
What are requirements?
We consider candidates of various experience and skills ranging from middle level developers till tech leads. The responsibilities can vary depending on the candidate’s experience.
The baseline responsibilities are following:
· Experience with frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
· Experience with modern web technologies and libraries (HTML5, Websocket, Webworker, Webstorage, CSS3, Sass, Less, Compass, Bootstrap, etc.)
· Experience in code reviewing
· Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
· Knowledge of English (upper intermediate)
· Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
Would be beneficial:
· Experience with visualization libraries (d3.js or similar)
· Experience with design and implementation of interactive and responsive web applications
· Experience with CI/CD and test automation
· Experience with optimization of highload applications for near real-time operation
· Knowledge of modern web UI languages and technologies (CoffeeScript, TypeScript or others)
· Contribution to open source SW, participation in conferences, publications in journals/blogs/professional community resources
What else should I know:
· Full time position, A-class office in the city center
· Business trips abroad
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance
· Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
· Lunch compensation
· Relocation support for candidates from outside of Saint-Petersburg / Moscow