Description de l'offre
The main functions are:
• Orders – Order management and registration (EDI, manual orders, customized orders, P&S PO to Sarel, proforma invoice).
• Customer request – Ensure the information flow (lead times, delays, urgencies, availabilities, logistic request, material request,…).
• Administrative tasks – Keep the customer procedure file updated. Close and file the dossiers with all the required information.
• Backlog – Daily follow up of the backlog to assure the correct management of the orders and shipments.
• Delivery creation - Prepare and send to the WH the list of the loadings required to be loaded 2 days after.
• Documentation – Manage and prepare all the required documentation (Invoice, PKL, CO,B/L,AWB,EUR1,doble use,inspections,Form M,….).
L/C's management and financial risk coordination.
• Transport – Airfreight and couriers quotations, transport cost invoicing, customer calendar, transport issues, vessel departures, etc….
• Customized offers – Manage the requested customized offers with the P&S department, prepare and send the offers to the customer.
• Complaints –Process the BFO CR's, manage SAP complaints: credit note or invoice, pilot the returns.
• Reporting – Daily KPI's follow up and, backlog analysis, BFO reports analysis
The ideal candidate should bring the following experience and skills:
- High level of International Trade Logistic Knowledge (Incoterms, International collection procedures L/C , international paperwork, customs procedures, transport coordination, triangular flows ...).
- Languages: English fluent
- Product technical knowledge
- SAP – Commercial and logistic
- BFO, Excel, Word, PPT
- Focus on customer
- Good communication
- Team spirit
- Cross cultural
- Empathy, engagement and collaborative