iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Talent Acquisition Project Coordinator LATAM - VIE Contract (W/M)
As part of the Latin America Talent Acquisition team (7 people), you'll work directly under the Head of Talent Acquisition LATAM and will have several responsibilities, collaborating with the whole team:
1. Support Key TA (Talent Acquisition) Regional projects within LATAM (Latin America):
· Stabilization of the RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) implemented in July 2019
· Launch of different projects with University Relations
· Launch of EVP (Employee Value Proposition) (started in 2019)
2. Manage the LATAM VIEs program for Latin America (around 50 VIEs in the Region):
· Improvement of the program with the Ambassador team (5 people)
· Follow-up of VIEs Talent and Performance review
· Focal point for VIEs & HRBPs (Human Resources Business Partners) & Managers
· Support to Global Recruitment team
3. Monitor Talent Acquisition Budget for Latin America:
· Regional budget preparation, consolidation and validation
· Regional budget adjustments during the forecasts
· Monthly closing check-up and follow-up
4. Manage monthly Talent Acquisition KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for all Sanofi's businesses:
· Follow-up with countries and consolidation of data
· Analysis and process improvement
· Preparation of presentations: global reports, regional dashboards
· Education: Master degree in HR or relevant field or from a Business School
· Experience: at least 1 year of past professional experience related to the job; experience in managing projects is a plus
· Soft skills: great communication skills, attention to detail, good analytics skills; curious, creative and proactive; with learning agility
· IT tools: MS Office (advanced Excel skills are appreciated), Workday experience is a plus
· Languages: fluent English; at least intermediate Spanish
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.