· Education: University Graduate with a Medical background.
· Residency in “Mansoura ” is a must.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Achieve sales target as per SANOFI business plan:
· Achieve sales target in private sectors and hospitals.
· Participate in and implement territory planning, through Targeting and Segmentation in his territory to get maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacies.
· Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
· Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
Promotes company products and image :
· Deliver the product message given from marketing team and implement the product strategy.
· Act as a communication link between clients and the company.
· Apply company's values and policies.
· Solve any problem with customers within his area.
· Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of marketing plan.
· Profit from synergies with other territory teams and other field players.
· Maintain good relation with KOLs to ensure their loyalty and their support to company's business.
· Cooperate with other lines/BUs to properly optimize resources and execute different brand initiatives (e.g. co-promotion, sampling…etc.) whenever needed
· Customer list Adjustment
· Call Capacity
· Optimum customer survey handling
As per Business Support Guidelines:
· CPA more than 80%
· Daily MI Recording
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Respect of company's values, code of ethics and social charter.
· Respect of personal data protection charter.
· Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
· Good command of English language.
· Smart and Productive worker.
· Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
· Independence and Initiative.
· Sense of Self-motivation.
· Analytical mind.
· Well Organized
· Resource Allocation
· Act for Change
· Strive for Results
· Commit to Customers
· Cooperate Transversely
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.