iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Field Excellence Associate - VIE Contract (W/M)
The individual will work on various projects, supporting the private market activities of Sanofi Pasteur in order to optimize its products & maximize product launches.
He or she will work on projects such as customer segmentation, SF (Sales Force) sizing & structure, and launch preparation, establishing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other tools and technology support (tools, dashboards, key performance indicators) in order to accelerate the go to market strategy.
It is necessary to excel at the priority Sanofi competencies of transversal, networking, teamwork and collaboration. He/she must establish a strong and effective working relationship with various levels (commercial and support functions in the Region/Country/BU in APAC (Business Units in Asia- Pacific) and from different departments.
· Generate various reports / dashboards that are needed for senior management (tracking, decision-making)
· Segmentation & Targeting / Territory Alignment
· Develop sales segmentation & review/propose territory alignment recommendations by closely working together with countries
· Analysis of Customer Targeting
· Analyse data to understand targeting effectiveness and areas of improvement
· Communication & Training
· Participate in communication & ensure training needs are met together with regional or local teams
· Work on various projects as needed by regional / country management
· University degree / Graduate from Business School
· Experience in marketing field / project management / consulting
· Experience in working with reporting modelling tools; ideally knowledge in databases
· Expert in MS office tools (Excel / PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of Sales Force Effectiveness / Customer Relationship Management
· Ability to work with different seniorities
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment
· Communication and collaboration
· Organized and proactive
· Good analytics skills
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Fluent English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.