Description de l'offre
Trainee Data Governance Specialist
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Head of EIM Operations, you will be responsible of providing first level technical support to Data Governance operations.
About Sanofi Business Unit
In this area you will find an international working environment in which you can unfold your talents and realize ideas and innovations together in a competent team.
An individual and structured training in your new tasks.
You can design your personal career path at Sanofi and we support and accompany your professional and personal development purposefully.
As a globally successful, growing healthcare company, Sanofi offers diverse and global career paths.
· Provides first level technical support to Data Governance operations including tracking of data issues, maintenance of deliverables, execution of data selection and analysis processes and coordination of Data Governance council(s) and work group(s) activities;
· Support Research Alliance, Internal and Plan facing analytic environments by responding to / addressing user issues and questions or directing the issue to the appropriate responding party and following up;
· Creates, organizes and maintains a library of deliverables and decisions from the Data Governance teams, council(s) and work group(s) including metadata, process flows, data flows and data lineage documents;
· Participates in, adds subject matter expertise to and assists in the facilitation of Data Governance council(s) and work group(s) meetings.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, healthcare or equivalent experience;
· Basic knowledge of healthcare / health insurance data;
· Exposure to data flow diagramming, process modeling, and metadata;
· Basic understanding of SQL, databases from a data user perspective and basic reporting / statistical software, i.e. “R”, Stata, etc.;
· Competency to gather requirements and information in the development of development of deliverable;
· Fluent in written/spoken English.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· Economic aid for the internship and tickets restaurant;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.