CHC Brand Manager
About the Opportunity
The role of the Brand Manager C&C is suited to consumer-oriented, performance driven candidates who are passionate about consumer healthcare and want to be key contributors to the long-term strategic direction and drive short and mid-term executional excellence to make Sanofi a leading global player in CHC.
Based on best-in-class consumer insights, this position will develop and lead successful implementation of brand strategies and lifecycle projects in key global markets and contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives for the category.
This position will contribute to development and implement of C&C Brand Strategy to ensure brand growth in the mid /long term according to the strategic prioritization of the company through the definition of a relevant positioning and an adequate management of the marketing mix and the assigned marketing budget, in close collaboration with colleagues from the local key functions : Sales, Trade &Shopper, Innovation, Medical & Regulatory and also interacting with global colleagues to input, contribute and shape the global strategy.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The purpose of the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) unit is to offer a healthier and fuller life to our consumers. This mission defines what we believe in and represents the true meaning of our work at Sanofi. With all this, we strive daily to bring our products to consumers to say goodbye to the flu, cold and cough, combat their allergies, be loaded with good energy, enjoy good intestinal health and take care of the little ones of the house. Our goal is to continue innovating in favor of the health and quality of life of users, identifying their needs and providing the best possible solutions for each one of them.
Here you will find an international work environment in which you can deploy your talents and develop a successful professional career.
Define Brands Strategy:
· Responsible for the strategy and preparation of the marketing plan, in line with category objectives and with the guidance of the Category and Marketing Lead;
· Lead brand activation plans in close collaboration and alignment with Trade & shopper and Sales teams to achieve objectives on market share, sales volume growth, brand equity, and brand health;
· Develop and implement consumer & HCPs centric category plan to drive long-term brand health, gain market leadership and develop the category;
· Brand portfolio responsibility by reviewing portfolio, identifying key assets and recommend development/ launch of new ones based on unique superior understanding of the category drivers;
· Expand product solutions and offerings, based on consumer and customer insights. Develop innovation concepts for new positioning or new launches;
· Work closely with CMI to keep abreast of changing customer and consumer needs, generate, gather and analyze market intelligence and generate local insights to shape competitive and relevant plans for key brands.
Deliver Business Performance and P&L Accountability:
· Deliver strategic and financial objectives based on the operating plan for the brand;
· Supervise and control A & P budget for the brands under responsibility, optimizing resources to achieve brand objectives;
· Market and competition analysis, integrating all the necessary information (market analysis reports, ad-hoc studies, research studies, etc.) to ensure informed choices and new opportunities identification and implementation;
· Planning and control of product needs together with the Supply Chain;
· Development of effective, integrated campaign based on strong communication (On/off line) briefs in close collaboration with media and creative agencies;
· Measure the success of the communication mix and take action to ensure its effectiveness;
· Build strategic partnerships with approved communication agencies.
Build strong Transversal and External Relationships:
· Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders local, regional and global, developing a strong knowledge of market and business needs and ensuring clarity of communications;
· Carry out and provide marketing training for the products under responsibility, training new recruitment, in coordination with the Department of Medical Affairs. Provide the appropriate training materials, updating the contents according to the needs.
· Education: Business School or Bac+5 +MBA is a plus (ideally with focus on marketing);
· Languages: Fluent in English & Spanish.
Professional Experience and specific knowledge:
· 3 years minimum expertise in consumer marketing acquired in recognized OTC/FMCG companies with experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies & branding, ideally with both DTC & medical detailing strategies;
· Experience in advertising development, brand positioning, communication & new product concepts development;
· Strong experience in Consumer Digital activation;
· Good mastering of MS Office applications (Excel, PPT essential).
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
· We have highly subsidised restaurant;
· Parking available onsite;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.