iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Intelligence Analyst (Qlikview) - VIE Contract (W/M)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sanofi is engaging into a review program for harmonization of its current processes: Finance and Controlling, SBS, Trade, Customer Service, Supply Chain. In line with the Shift Program, BOOST is one of the key Finance Transformation initiatives that will drive the simplification and standardization of our forecasting/budgeting/management reporting processes through a TM1 solution at “country” and “above country” levels, including the launch of an Analytic Center of Excellence model. The scope is Global and includes all Global Business Units, Global Support Functions, R&D and Industrial Affairs.
This enhanced TM1 Core Model & Decision Support relies on 3 major drivers :
· Acceleration of the country TM1 core model roll-out in all geographies
· Implementation of dedicated reporting TM1 solution per GBU and Global Functions for above country reporting needs
· Launch of Analytic COE model to industrialize the maintenance of the data, management of submissions and delivery of standard reports to the business partners
Qlikview Analytics will come on as a layer of reporting on TM1 data, in collaboration with COE.
In this context, the main duties of the ITS Qlikview developer are:
Assist ITS Boost Program manager to mobilize the ITS project team, regional network of experts and other ITS contributors and organize their contribution
Help ITS Boost Program Manager on reporting tasks
Communicate if risks and issues are identified, formalized & shared with the ITS Boost Program Manager
· Proactively share on contractor or personal engagement with team
Design of the Solution
· Participate and organize with his/her functional teams and regional contributors the design of the solution for the business processes and impacts analysis for satellite applications, KPI use and dashboard layout
· Participate and organize with his/her integration teams the design of transversal processes, such as Analytics, MDM, Internal control, User access management
· In coordination with ITS Boost Program leader, insure the overall consistency of the design proposed by ITS.
· Deliver all design deliverables defined by the program and under ITS responsibility (e.g. specifications, …)
Development and testing
· Participate with his/her functional and integration teams and other ITS contributors the development specifications and testing
· Participate and organize with his/her IT teams developments
· Participate and organize the ITS contribution to user acceptance tests and finalize the solution (and address defects identified).
· Ensure that all team members use properly the documentation and testing tools as defined by ITS quality department.
· Complete all deliverables defined by the program and under ITS responsibility (e.g. test protocols, test reports…)
Migration and go-live
· Strongly participate with his/her functional and integration teams and other ITS contributors the ITS migration and go-live activities
· Strongly participate in insuring the documentation and execution of ITS cut-over activities
· Strongly participate in insuring go-live support and hypercare activities
Technical integration and Infrastructure
· Communicate and participate with his/her IT teams and with ITS/IS the design of the technical architecture, technical integration and tooling required for the project management.
· Communicate and participate with his/her IT teams and with ITS/IS the overall infrastructure required for the project
Roll-out strategy and roadmap
· Communicate and participate with his/her Roadmap and acceleration team the investigation of the different deployment options possible and define the best possible strategy, taking into consideration the benefits, the costs, the technical restrictions and cultural implications) in coordination with ITS Boost Program Manager
· Communicate and participate with his/her Roadmap and acceleration team the definition of the rollout roadmap and the decision criteria to be considered (business value, integration with other initiatives, specific countries considerations, risks, …) in coordination with ITS Boost Program Manager.
· Communicate and participate with his/her Roadmap and acceleration team the identification of the project acceleration enablers and organize them in a secured & industrialized way. He/she will consider them in the detailed planning of the project implementation for pilots and deployments phases in coordination with ITS Boost Program Manager.
· Higher education (master’s degree) with an orientation in business related fields. Valuable Master in Finance, Master in IT or Engineering
· Qlikview experiences
· Demonstrate good track record in Finance domain, preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry.
· Experience on projects in complex and international environment
· Good general understanding of business processes.
· At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
· Analytical and summarization skills
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Ability to challenge, open minded and active listening
· Ability to understand and synthesize business needs from multiple sources
· Ability to keep global picture and global roadmap in mind
· Have superior communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy
· Ability to collect data and report blocking points
· Issue resolution and value realization oriented
· Accountability, reliability
· Internal: Business (Finance from all GBUs, Global Functions, R&D and Industrial Affairs), ITS partners and contributors (Application teams, ITS/IS, factories) and ITS leadership
· External: ITS consulting firms
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life