· Serves as an expert in state of the art statistical practices.
· Collaboratively develop and identify new methods of analysis for application to complex, challenging projects.
· Provide guidance to junior level statisticians to ensure all statistical methods comply with regulations, guidances and standards published by FDA, ICH, EMA and other regulatory groups.
· Direct activities for the design, development, and implementation of new SOPs, processes and statistical methodologies, and provide training to cross functional teams.
· Review output of junior level statisticians as they review and sign-off on SOPs, protocols and reports.
· Develop statistical programming and manage projects to meet deliverables and milestones.
· Design experiments for assay development, troubleshooting, research and process capability independently.
· Represent organization as the primary statistical contact on projects and as an expert at conferences and workshops.
· Work as a leader in statistical related projects.
· Master's degree and 6 + years of experience.
· PhD and 4 + years of experience
· In-depth and broad understanding of a variety of statistical methodologies to form technical solutions.
· Participation in the development or introduction of a state of the art statistical method and related training.
Experience guiding and coaching junior level staff.
· Statistical programing capability (SAS, R, etc)
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.