Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Foreign Trade activities Business Support
- VIE Contract (W/M)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supporting stream delivery on business side: supporting detailed design stream end state (processes, KPIs
- Key Performance Indicators) and business requirements definition aligned with stream business ambitions and architecture guidelines and solutions feasibility
- Collecting and summarizing all information contributing to process definition in the stream scope
- Helping to organize work to provide deliverables with quality and on-time
- Helping to detail KPIs requirements
- Identifying risks, proposing the mitigation plan and escalating when required
- Secure buy-in of the stream SMEs (Small and medium-sized enterprises)
Supporting business stream leader to initiate change management
- Contributing to perform business gap analysis for the stream
- Helping to identify impacted population and qualify impacts
- Contributing to the stream communication plan
- Supporting to build stream training material and adapting it to the different impacted population when required
Contributing to Foreign Trade stream test plan for core functionalities and validating the stream business target provided by solutions in collaboration with Deploy Hubs
- Building stream test plan
- Specifying detailed business test cases and contributing to solutions testing
- Securing the solutions testing and validation by users
- Monitoring Core tests progress
- Master Degree in Business Management/ Supply Chain or Logistics
- Demonstrating a good track record in the stream area, preferably in a Pharmaceutical/Consumer Products industry
- Good knowledge of Order to cash and International Trade
- Operational Experience in indicated domain min 2 years in Customer Service, in business side
- Process oriented
- Experience in project management is a plus due to the complexity of 2 transformation projects
Major Skills and Competencies:
- Expertise on the stream area
- Ability to reach consensus
- Ability to create change management momentum, motivate/convince people
- Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
- Open minded and active listener
- Capacity to formalize concepts and expectations
- Ability to perform in a collaborative environment.
- Communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalade information throughout organization
- Fluent in English, French/Spanish is a plus