Description de l'offre
The Advanced Analytics Manager Finance is responsible for the capabilities needed to operate a financial and business practice using advanced techniques to understand data and produce insights that are of value to Novartis. The mission is to solve financial and business challenges applying Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling techniques on a variety of small, medium and big data. The Advanced Analytics Manager Finance will drive the development and implementation of advanced forecasting techniques to support key financial processes such as budget, strategic planning, latest outlook. The Advanced Analytics Manager Finance will develop methodologies to identify and quantify drivers that impact the financial performances, with the perspective to optimize resource allocation decisions. The Advanced Analytics Manager Finance will be key link in connection between country organizations and IT data scientists. She or he will need to understand the business questions from country organization and translate into technical guides and instructions to IT data scientists. The role encompasses the full lifecycle from ideation to requirements elicitation, design, implementation and rollout of the solutions. She or he will work and interact actively with internal stakeholders across different functions and department at country, region and global levels, as well as external ones, such as consultants, universities, etc.
Advanced Analytics Lead
• Education: University degree in statistics, operational research, computer science or in a highly quantitative field
• Work Experience: 5+ years post-graduate experience in a multidisciplinary data & analytics environment or in research; 3+ years in predictive modelling and large data analysis
• Languages: All communication in Novartis globally is in English. Hence, the candidate is expected to be Fluent in written & spoken English. Knowledge of European languages have an added advantage
• Mobility: Candidates looking for an international career, open to relocate to different countries and with a global mindset
• Technical Competencies: Experience in statistical/analytics tools such as R, SAS, Python or big data technologies for machine learning. Expertise in at least a visualization tools Qlikview, Spotfire, Tableau for designing insights. Expertise in working with data bases and hands of experience with data mining – concepts, techniques, implementation. A track record of innovating through machine learning and statistical algorithms and their applications. Practical experiences with data discovery with large and complex data assets from varied information sources
• PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
Proven self-starter with experience in initiating and ensuring delivery. Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and unexpected events while maintaining a positive work attitude. Well-organized, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to communicate analytical and technical content with clarity to non-experts. Expert team player with demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships. Quick action taker. Result driven and proactive attitude with high commitment. Self-motivated with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results
Barcelona Gran Vía
Audit & Finance
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.