· Job facts
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Roche Diagnostics Division. More than 500 co-workers at various locations around the world provide support, training and information to local and regional service & support representatives.
We are looking for an experienced Training Administrator & Business Support (80%). In this role you will provide support in respect of all day-to-day business. Your in-depth knowledge of training administration, business support and event management coupled with your highly professional communication skills, will enable you to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external. The role is based in Rotkreuz.
What you will do
• Organize and co-ordinates local and global product training courses for defined departments within the Global Customer Support (GCS)
• Support the trainers in all tasks of training organization
• Manage all product training courses and participants in the Learning Management System Cornerstone
• Manage GCS staff training courses and -profiles in the Learning Management System Cornerstone according to quality requirements
• Be responsible for organizing travel, workshops, seminars and events for defined departments within GCS
• Be responsible for the time management for defined departments
• Assist in projects and supports in general administrative tasks
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter diagnostischer Systeme für Kliniken, Labors und Arztpraxen. In Rotkreuz arbeiten mehr als 2200 Personen, womit dieser Standort zu den wichtigsten von Roche Diagnostics zählt. Mehr dazu .
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in the position you would bring the following:
• A commercial diploma (e.g. 3 year Swiss Federal diploma) or equivalent degree
• English at full professional proficiency (knowledge of a second language is an advantage)
• Excellent organizational & administration skills with close attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
• Experience in event and travel management
• High service focus and able to work independently
• You are a team player and willing to work for several persons in an international environment and across cultures
• You are a quick learner and you show proactivity, flexibility and initiative, able to cope with stress
• Ideally very good knowledge of LMS Cornerstone, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, SAP, R2R
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Business Support, Business Support > Administrative Support