· Job facts
Are you our new Sr. Demand Planner for Roche Diabetes Care Middle East & Africa?
· Who are you when everything's moving? This question is an important part of your work as a Sr. Demand Planner for Roche Diabetes Care Middle East & Africa.
· Care affects everyone and we think it is important to positively influence patients' lives and make them a little more beautiful with our work. We are proud of the work we do and that we do with 145 people. We are a committed organization, which operates under a large international group with a total of 22 different nationalities spread across the Middle East & Africa region. You can realize your ambitions that extend beyond borders.
· We are a company in transformation and we want to continue to do so. We work agile and that sometimes borders on chaos. That will require you to stay sharp. To yourself and to others. Sharp, but empathetic. Because we are all human. Sometimes you sit next to your colleagues, sometimes opposite them, but usually you are the connector.
Here's what you will be doing:
As the Sr. Demand Planner for Middle East & Africa, you will be leading the demand planning process and make improvements to the to the supply planning process ensuring healthy stock cover across DC Middle East & Africa.
You will be based in Dubai, UAE reporting to the Supply Chain Manager for Sub-region Middle East & Africa. You will have fun working with sales, marketing and operations focusing on:
· improving forecast accuracy through a robust planning cycle.
· develop sound supply chain contingencies to enable rapid reaction to forecast deficiencies while still balancing overall business objectives. Special focus on new product launches and tender management.
· improving forecasting skills with distributors and relevant regional Roche employees and continuously improve the demand planning set up.
· compiling demand forecasts from the region and place them in the forecasting systems.
· reviewing and analyzing forecasts with the global supply planning teams and identifying supply constraints. Also responsible to create reports and analysis on the forecast trends and improve forecast accuracy.
· participating in and providing analysis to improvement projects within supply chain.
· working with SAP and other software packages the individual must be able to manipulate data and make appropriate recommendations to the wider Supply Chain team.
Do you have the following?
· University (Degree) in Management preferably Supply Chain Management
· 5+ years in a Supply and Demand Planning and Order Management role, in an international/multi-cultural organization, with exposure to emerging and growth markets. Experience within Middle East and Africa is a plus.
· Experience in statistical reporting and knowledge of operational impacts of forecasting
· Super user in SAP APO, MM and SD
· APICS certification
· Extensive SAP experience and broad understanding of the full system.
· Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
· Project Management experience.
· Ability to work without close supervision
· Strong ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
· Open minded, positive and a team worker
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Already based in Dubai, UAE
· Fluent in English is a must, Arabic and French-speaking is a plus
· Pursue programs and activities, which lead to personal development and added personal value to the company and the community.
· Study and participate in internal and external programs on topics relevant to areas of responsibility as well as areas of personal development.
· Seek out ways to apply new information and skills to area of responsibility.
If so, then reach out to us by clicking on that “apply” button. If not, we encourage you to keep exploring our Roche careers site.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.