Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the DC HR Manager, this position will be supporting recruiting and selection processes and HR projects on a temporary basis (6 months contract).
· Supporting the full-cycle recruiting process to include: posting vacancies, CVs screening, reviewing resumes and coordinating interviews (to be done by the role itself, HR recruiters and Managers) and ensuring successful onboarding.
· Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the recruitment process and, as well, to support other HR projects in HR operations and Learning&Development.
Qualifications and Experience preferible:
· Bachelor's degree is required at minimum in Psychology, Labor Relations, or similar.
· Spanish and fluent in English
· Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting/staffing and in Labor, preferably in recruitment of IT profiles.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities desirable:
· Must be a self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
· Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.
· Proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 94,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades