MEDICAL STRATEGY ASSOCIATE (3 month temporary rotation )
Working within the Medical Strategy unit (Medical department) and reporting directly to the Hematology and Skin Disease Area Leader (DAL), he/she will collaborate with the Medical Managers (MM) of the DA.
MM’s key responsibilities and activities where the Medical Strategy Associate can collaborate:
· Development of strategic medical plan
· Collaborates in the definition and developping of the annual medical plan for the assigned products and indications, based on the strategy and life cycle of the product, and contributes to the Disease Area medical plan: Identifies local data gaps, designs local studies protocols, plans studies (including budget), provides input to site selection and feasibility assessment and defines data dissemination strategyigns the local medical plan with the medical/clinical international plans and the annual brand plan, under supervision of the Disease Area Leader
· Scientific communications execution
· Drives the execution, planning and monitoring of all scientific communications activities on the assigned disease area / products (publications, advisory boards, medical education, symposia, scientific collaborations and Therapeutic Area Experts mapping)
· Manages Scientific Communications and Medical Publications (both internally and externally) in accordance with Roche Policy and SOPs and regional/local model, referencing global standard responses
· Researches, collates, presents and offers data insights related to the dedicated disease area and product(s)
· TAEs engagement plan and execution
· Maintains regular contacts with investigators for key studies
· Identifies and develops scientific relationships with external Therapeutic Area Experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice, ensuring that all activities are harmonized across the affiliate, sharing Best Practices to facilitate improved practices
· Plans and executes relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meetings
· Contribution to local clinical operations activities
· Oversees the phase III-B/IV trial program by holding effective relationship with the Clinical Operations team
· Provides early insights on new products and indications in close collaboration with the Global Clinical Operations group
· Informs other Affiliate functions on Global planned studies
· Holds high ethical standards, and complies with Roche SOP and local/ international regulations. Informs Drug Safety of safety issues according to Roche safety requirements. Supports regulatory activities
· Provides medical/scientific support and training for internal staff or vendors
· Supports and collaborates with other local functions (e.g. pharmaco-economic, access and marketing teams), providing relevant efficacy and safety data
· Actively contributes to the International Medical Teams, acting as the link between Global Medical Affairs objectives to deliver on data generation, knowledge exchange / data communications, and to lead Therapeutic Area Experts’ engagement in a Scientific matter
· Member of Brand Teams and Cross Functional Medical Teams
· University Degree in Health Sciences required, Medical Degree and Specialty will be valued
· High level of English
· Understanding of medical, clinical and strategic aspects of all drug development stages
· Knowledge of the legislation in place.
· Positive quantitative and qualitative results in his/her previous role
· Strategic agility and analytical thinking – Links his/her responsibility with the mission of the whole organization. Regularly updates plans to reflect changing circumstances. Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
· Communication skills
· Building relationships with external stakeholders – Engages in partnerships and solid relations with key external stakeholders that strengthen our reputation and create value
· Innovation – Consistently generates new ideas. Leverages the unique talents and viewpoints of others. Seeks new opportunities and tries new approaches
· Teamwork and collaboration – Addresses and resolves conflict by creating an atmosphere of openness and trust. Establishes strong collaborative relationships. Inspires others to do their best work by offering support and encouragement. Flexibility. Cross-functional thinking
· Achieving results – Holds self-accountable for meeting commitments. Is goal-directed, persistent, driven to achieve objectives. Recognizes the contribution of team-mates and peers
· Decision making – Gathers information necessary to make decisions. Thinks through problems clearly and logically. Is decisive; does not procrastinate on decisions
Esta posición forma parte del Programa de Rotaciones Temporales. Una vez finalizada la rotación, volverás a tu posición actual. Antes de aplicar, recomendamos que hables con tu manager para ver la viabilidad de esta oportunidad de desarrollo.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ
1365 vacancies open at Roche
Ofertas de empleo
- Ofertas de empleo en Madrid
- Ofertas de empleo de Medicina / Atención sanitaria
- Ofertas de empleo de Medicina / Atención sanitaria en Madrid