Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
[fin parte común de anuncios de Roche]
As DevOps developer :
· You will be one of the developers of the Dev Ops team, reporting to the Dev Ops team lead in St Cugat.
· You will perform the tasks and activities defined for the team.
· You will actively participate in the activities your team lead will invite you to.
· Experience as software developer is very valuable, as your work will be focused on facilitating the software delivery of the teams.
· You are an open person , willing to mentor others about DevOps working principles, collect and provide feedback in a constructive way.
· You have communication and collaboration skills and would like to apply and enhance them.
· Your knowledge and experience about the following technologies is needed:
· Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· vNext Build System
· Code as infrastructure experience (DSC, Puppet, Chef, or any other)
· Deployment of microservices solutions using Docker.
· Nuget dependencies system
· Powershell (processes automation)
· SCVMM (System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
· Wiki Confluence
· Bitbucket cloud (very valuable)
· C# Software Development (very valuable)
Technology wise, this team is focused on Windows-based toolchain, being Linux knowledge and background a plus.
You are someone who believe in Dev Ops principles. You are the driver extending the Dev Ops philosophy, leading by example. You also would like to coach team members that are not still familiar with it.
- University degree.
- Fluent Spanish and English, written and spoken.
- Availability to travel.