Description de l'offre
Privacy Analyst is responsible to develop, implement, and enforce processes and procedures of the organization's privacy program in accordance with applicable SOPs. He /She ensures all business processes and data exchanges adhere to the policies and ensures delivery of confidential and privacy trainings.
Privacy Analyst assists the Privacy Office to develop, revise, refine and implement policies, processes, and technical controls to support the data privacy strategy. In depth knowledge of data protection, information security practice, requirements and guidance. He /She should demonstrate experience of taking accountability, leading a global security and privacy program and assists with activities to fulfil security and privacy objectives in accordance with business strategy.
In a day to day basis:
· Enable Roche Diabetes Care inward and outward facing solutions to comply with GDPR.
· Perform activities related to digital privacy compliance, including assessment and Privacy by design.
· Enable our Big Data / Analytics strategy in a compliant manner.
· Identify and implement process improvements to manage privacy efficiently.
· Provide guidance on personal data protections to project stakeholders.
· Stakeholders engagement
· Data Privacy requests management
· Raising awareness and training material.
· Excellent knowledge of GDPR and proven implementation records and digital privacy.
· Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
· Excellent English skills both spoken and written. Spanish and/or German a plus.
· Very good knowledge and experience with Information Security. Understanding of evolving threat landscape and best practices.
· Experience with Privacy in Healthcare context. Medical device industry a strong plus
· Experience with Privacy in Big Data / Cloud data in a privacy context
· Experience with HIPAA desirable.
· Ability to explain complex security matters to a different audience (e.g. Legal, Management)
· Manage incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 94,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades