· As a Data analyst, you do more than just crunch the numbers. You work with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales and Medical teams to adjust RDC's practices according to your findings. Solving the problem is half of the job; you also figure out the solution.
· As a Data analyst, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better decisions.
· You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. Analyse large amounts of data through algorithms and put them into context, in order to respond faster to the needs of people with diabetes, caregivers and healthcare systems and personalize treatment which all-in-all can lead to improved outcomes.
· Help plan, launch and analyze growth and experiments in web, desktop and mobile apps (funnel analysis, path analysis, cohorts analysis)
· Data drives our decision-making, help build decision leadership
· Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information
· Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs
· Formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
· From datasets generate meaningful stories and visualizations that move people into action
· Leverage tools and techniques to deliver a platform that provides insight to patients and care professionals that improve outcomes
· Use statistical and econometric techniques on large datasets to measure results, show key trends, identify casual impact and model and predict future performance of users or products
· Enforce a data driven culture throughout the team and to lead data science projects that will have impact throughout the organization
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers and consultants
Key skills and Experience:
· BS degree in Applied Math, Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
· Experience involving quantitative data analysis
· Expert in SQL and other programming languages
· Expert with statistical software (R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.)
· Experience with Tableau, Hadoop
· Independent judgment and decision-making ability
· Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
· PhD degree in Applied Math, Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
· Relevant PhD research or work experience.
· Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and to learn new techniques.
· Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships
· Experience in Healthcare IT
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ