Description de l'offre
The R&D Unit goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
· Manage the day-to-day product testing activities for delivering high quality digital solutions
· Ensure comprehensive and automated test plans are in place for new features successful delivery
· Lead agile testing delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors
· Help define delivery strategies and collaborate across development teams to deliver successful digital solutions
· Ensure high quality and high performance in the digital solutions delivered
· Design and build comprehensive and structured automated test plans
· Create and manage test data
· Ensure testing processes are in place and followed to allow continuous integration, testing and delivery.
· Ensure proper technology and tools are in place to allow continuous integration, testing and delivery.
· Lead testing activities across teams, including internal and external resources
· Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
· Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
· Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects, etc.
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
· Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban…)
· +5 years of experience in testing software, including functional and performance testing with web and mobile applications environments and REST API design and implementation
· 3+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium, Robot Framework and others
· 3+ years improving capacity, performance (caching strategy, CDN, etc.) and testing (JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.)
· 1+ years improving resilience of web solutions (ChaosMonkey, etc.)
· Experience in bug tracking tools (Sentry, etc.)
· Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
· Good understanding of micro-services architecture, containers (Docker…) and cloud technologies (AWS).
· Experience working with relational DB and non-SQL DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
· Experience with requirements review and analysis in an agile environment
· Experience working with globally distributed development teams
· Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
· Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
· Innovative and oriented to customer
· Good communication skills and team collaboration
· Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.