The goal of Roche Diabetes Care is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enables the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
· To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
· To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
· To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
· To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully delivery of new features
· Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
· Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
· Track the functionality of the development effort
· Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
· Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
· Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
· Agile & SCRUM methodology experience
· +5 years of back-end development experience (Java, Scala, Clojure, Node.js and others) in an web environment
· +5 years of experience with web frameworks and tools (Hibernate, Spring, etc.) and REST API design and implementation.
· +5 years of experience working with relational DB (MS SQL, Oracle) and +2 years with non-SQL DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
· Good understanding of micro-services architecture, containers (Docker…) and cloud technologies (AWS).
· Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
· Experience working with globally distributed development teams
· Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
· Strong IT project delivery background
· Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
· Good communication skills
· [a plus] 3+ years' experience in testing software (QA) including functional (black box) and exploratory testing with web and mobile applications
· [a plus] 1+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium and Robot Framework
· [a plus] 1+ years improving capacity, performance (caching strategy, CDN…) and testing (JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.)
· [a plus] 1+ years improving resilience of web solutions (ChaosMonkey)
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ