INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Project manager Internship
Who we are
Information Technology is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology-driven innovation.
An internship in IT gives the opportunity to lead one or multiple projects end-to-end, managing the schedule, the interaction with a multifunctional team including full accountability for project success and contribution. Intern job responsibilities will be defined through the scope of the respective Internship project and will require to develop ideas, perform data analysis, develop project recommendations and documentation, engage with different partners from various organizations and finally bring the agreed plan to successful completion.
During your internship at P&G you will cover one or more of below roles:
- Project Manager: You will work in medium scale projects, aimed at serving needs at least at regional level, if not global ones, working with multi-functional teams. As such you will need strong management skills to understand where the team needs to get, how it should get there and make it happen.
- Business Process Engineer: The role of IT is to develop and deploy cutting edge solutions that transform the way business is done, to simplify day-to-day work and maximize the return of our efforts.
- Business Analyst: You will use top-notch Business Intelligence systems for analyzing various internal and external data feeds, such as: Point-of-sale, Trade panel, Consumer surveys. You will create value for P&G by transforming data into insights and recommendations that drive competitive advantage for the company.
- Technology Master: We want to transform the business in a way that will maintain P&G at a leadership position. To do so, you will need an acute knowledge of technology or have a strong interest in technology innovations, to understand where and how to make technology a competitive advantage
Start Date: Sep/Oct 2018
Our target profiles
• A Bachelor’s or Master degree in IT/Engineering/Scientific programs
• Strong interest in both business and information technology
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills.
• A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
• Good command of the English a is a must.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences).
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com