Brand Management Internship (m/f)
Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber brand builders, and unleash your brand management potential?
Marketing is at the core of the company. Your role will be to build brand equities to fully meet consumers’ needs and become the preferred product choice in your market; to craft and deliver winning business strategy based on understanding of the consumers, customer and ambitious environment.
Summary of job responsibilities:
During your internship experience in P&G, you will:
· Manage long term brand and product strategy planning with specific focus of local market business
· Contribute to the creation of new initiatives, including new brands, packaging, products and ideas
· Develop local consumer insights and expertise, competitive and market understanding
· Design marketing plans focusing on media, sampling, alliances, endorsements, event marketing, consumer offers
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
· Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
· Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
· Available for a minimum of 6 months.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following skills:
· Are leaders who make things happen
· Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
· Excellent communicators
· Set priorities and follow through on commitments
· Work effectively with diverse groups of people
· Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
· Have passion to win
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
· A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
· Good command of the English and Spanish language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
· Just apply online via clicking the button below
· Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
· Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job marketing/brand management
Primary Location Spain
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com