Account Manager Critical Care SolutionsJob Title
Account Manager Critical Care Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Bring innovation and new business opportunities in the Healthcare environment in Spain and have a visible impact on our sales development.
You are responsible for
· Maximizing order intake, sales and price realization at the assigned accounts within the Central District
· Ensuring continuity of the relationship with all the stakeholders in the accounts' organization
· Preparing and executing the annual account plan and sales forecast in line with the regional strategy
· Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
· Leading the account teams, organizing the necessary actions and making sure the required results are met in time
· Systematically analyzing won & loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
· Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business Units (BU), and it is properly reviewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued
You are a part of
The Central District of Spain. You will report to the District Manager and you join a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
Based in Madrid, you directly interact with Field Clinical Application, Marketing and Projects teams.
Travels expected in Central Spain.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Education background in engineering or sales
· Proven track record in sales in Healthcare (minimum 3 years' experience)
· Leadership, customer oriented, good communication and analytical skills,
· Fluent English required
In return, we offer you
To be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovations to support medical professionals and patients experience.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)