**The Role** The Technical Solutions Developer will be working with business users from various studio departments and enterprise application engineers. With the rapid growth of the studio, this role will be responsible for providing a quick/short-term solution to automate highly manual process until the features are evaluated and incorporated into the enterprise ecosystem. The Technical Solutions Developer will analyze the business users needs, design and develop an application or leverage existing technology with customized enhancements to provide a solution. Candidate must have working experience as a full stack developer and work with business users in a studio/production environment. **Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:**
· Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with business users.
· Design and implement a creative prototype as a proof of concept / short-term solution.
· Collaborate closely with product management and engineering teams to stay aligned on upcoming feature enhancements and changes.
· Provide guidance to business users on choosing technology solution, application user experience, and data structure.
· Maintain and update existing short-term application until the features are incorporated into enterprise applications.