· Fundamentals of Accounting- We'd like you to have 3+ years of accounting experience backed by a bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance; CPA license is preferred.
· Attention to detail + love for data - We pride ourselves in producing high quality work, scrutinizing important numbers and formulas for accuracy, and using spreadsheets and system data to reconcile accounts and solve problems; we like our accountants to love Excel pivot tables and be unphased by large data sets.
· Enthusiasm and quick learning - Enthusiasm for improving and enhancing systems. We are looking for someone to learn the existing process, but then build/challenge it to better scale with the volume of our growth and provide reporting to our business partners.
· Curiosity and passion - Our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it all; having a positive attitude and never settling for “good enough” are key.
· Adaptable - You have to be comfortable in an ever-changing eco-system of content, finance and accounting issues and projects.
· You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.