Are you passionate about connecting people around the world with stories they will love? Do you get a thrill from developing engaging creative and driving strategy? Are you comfortable working across various platforms and media? The Creative Production team is responsible for all of this while brainstorming, coordinating, and socializing with multiple stakeholder teams to ensure seamless launch of Netflix Originals on a global scale. This role also will drive creative for licensed studio content, partnering with studio providers to acquire, approve, design, and publish all artwork and product assets representing titles on the Netflix service. This is your chance to help transform how titles are presented, consumed and perceived by 150+ million members across 190 countries. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and this team sits at the forefront of the effort. As part of this creative team within the product organization, the Creative Producer is in a unique position to blend the data based A/B testing realm with the highly creative world of tv shows and film. The position uses both the left and right brain equally and requires a personality and skill set that can easily go from art to science and back again. Responsibilities The Creative Producer is an ambassador for our catalogue of titles and the member experience, an arbiter of creative diversity and a central hub of knowledge and strategy. Producers oversee the lifespan of a show from creative development to product deployment across multiple platforms. You will leverage content, marketing, PR, social campaign elements, product strategy and testing to create a suite of valuable assets to surprise and delight Netflix subscribers. You will build and strengthen relationships internally across teams and externally within the creative community. You will define the creative look and feel of a title—telling its story through static artwork, video, and textual evidence to represent our content catalog. Garnering a deep understanding of product strategy will be inherent to your success as well. You know how to prioritize while navigating and thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. “Stagnant” isn’t in your vocabulary. Articulate, thoughtful written and verbal communication is second nature.
· Writing creative briefs based on data and insights from partner teams and tools.
· Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, creatively direct and produce compelling imagery, video and textual assets.
· Collaborating with agencies, graphic designers, motion designers, and art directors to elevate the creative and enhance content discovery across multiple titles across different genres.
· Driving milestones of the creative process effectively to ensure timely and accurate development, production, and delivery of assets.
· Leading onboarding meetings with showrunners and talent to introduce Netflix product and creative production.
· Proactively learning about the latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on these features, tests and initiatives.
· Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends and determining best practices for better creative.
· Building and strengthening partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Operations, Content Acquisition, Content Platform Engineering, and Legal teams.
· Conceptualizing or contributing to A/B test hypotheses, understanding the big picture of what Netflix is trying to achieve and spearheading new tests and projects.
· Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps to set artwork delivery timeline and quality expectations
· Strengthening external content partner relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations