The Strategy & Analysis team at Netflix is a centralized function that is highly aligned and deeply entrenched within departments throughout the company, partnering with senior leaders in areas of financial planning, forecasting, and strategic analysis. We believe that we derive a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach we take to managing the company. The Strategy & Analysis Associate for Corporate Operations will play a key role in driving analytics that guide critical business decisions, providing actionable insights, strategic analysis and accurate forecasts associated with the Company’s global workplace operations. As Netflix continues to grow our employee base around the world, this S&A Associate role will partner with our Workplace leaders to develop a strategy expanding our global footprint. This role will partner with leadership in Los Angeles, Los Gatos, and our international offices in South America, Europe, and Asia to proactively plan for the future growth of the business. You will be deeply involved with the Workplace life-cycle of planning, acquiring, and operating offices for our growing company. The position is based in our Los Angeles office and reports into the Corporate Operations Strategy & Analysis team. The key business partners for this role include Workplace, Corporate Operations, FP&A, and Finance.
· Work closely with leadership on strategy and planning for Workplace including lease / buy analysis, occupancy / growth scenarios, and efficiency analysis
· Define metrics & reporting tools to improve visibility into performance, and enable more informed business decisions for workplace operations
· Develop trusted relationships with Netflix Workplace teams through consistent understanding of the business drivers and workplace implications
· Translate space planning requirements into a coherent story and actionable recommendations
· Forecast all financial aspects of this large and growing area of spend