Netflix’s Original Animation Business & Legal Affairs team is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to be based in Los Angeles. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and take significant initiative within a culture that supports learning, growth, sharing of information and teamwork!
· Supporting multiple attorneys based in Los Angeles;
· Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of business and legal affairs professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
· Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports, facilitating team and visitor requests, procuring, adding and updating contact information, and ordering supplies;
· Answering phones and rolling calls;
· Assisting with contract administration, including, scanning, emailing and faxing documents, saving documents on the system and creating project files;
· Basic IT support and advanced word processing support;
· Internal data management, including following up on drafts, Docusign for signatures, and updating our proprietary systems;
· Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international);
· Assisting with onboarding of new hires;
· Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings; and
· Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally, including filing and organizing;
· Attending various meetings related to the team;
· Some word processing.