MEDIA MARKT ESPAÑA
Descripción de la oferta
JUKE is a digital Music Service that combines the strengths of both radio and on-demand and makes these worlds complimentary to each other in one service. JUKE offers linear radio for its users, combined with 50+ million tracks and on-demand playlists in one hybrid model and bridges the gap between linear and on-demand. We not only provide radio groups with a digital distribution model and data but also add direct functionality, content and value to the radio experience. With this approach we offer our users the most relevant music service in one place and are able to service both the laid-back-listener and the pro-active-streamer.
We launched JUKE in the Netherlands last year (2017) and recently launched in Germany (May 2018) and Spain will be our next big launch. In the Netherlands JUKE is in a partnership with Talpa Radio. Talpa Radio (part of Talpa Network) is owner of the 4 largest radio stations in the Netherlands with a market share of more than 32% and 7 million listeners weekly (with a population of 17 million). Talpa is a format and media company, internationally renowned for formats like Big Brother and The Voice. Even if the partnership is limited to the Netherlands, it underlines the potential of JUKE. Within the other territories we aim to have similar partnerships.
In general about the function
Are you able to create something that brings up emotions with people, and surprise people with you creation? As a Digital Designer we look for creation, diversity but also the ability to make sure that everything looks and feels like JUKE.
As a Digital Designer:
· You will work on campaign pages, banner campaigns, social posts and playlist convers. This does not only include design and communication, but also usability, animation and tone of voice.
· During your daily work you come up with original creative solutions which you will work out in detail
· You are curious and a bit stubborn (positively), but mostly capable to have a critical look at the input you get to create your content.
· You are able to present and substantiate the thoughts beneath your creations.
· You will work intensively with your colleagues from Content and Marketing
· You will attribute to both online and offline campaigns.
· You are a young professional with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
· You have a college degree in the direction of multimedia design, digital design, webdesign or something similar.
· You can show us your online portfolio.
· Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and comparable software are very familiair for you.
· You follow the latest trends and developments within the digital and interactive media.
· You like to learn new things and can adapt to a ‘startup’-like fast moving company.
· With your pro-active attitude you like to take initative on your vision.
· Quality of your work has the highest priority
· Languages: Spanish and English both written and verbally on a professional level