Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please Apply Online at: http://www.Click2Apply.net/78q7d5qdw49qs4qc
Ideal candidate profile
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, HEI Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Provide superior customer service while maintaining a clean and attractive outlet for guests.
· Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests.
· Prepare customers orders as requested accurately and efficiently.
· Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
· Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, tactfully negotiates resolution.
· Maintain the highest level of standards for all product preparation.
· Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service stations or seating areas.
· Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
· Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
· Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges and understand portion sizes as relating to pricing.
· Ability to operate a keyboard and Point of Sale procedures.
· Ability to effectively deal with and resolve conflict situations, such as inaccurate check total.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/78q7d5qdw49qs4qc
This company is an equal opportunity employer.