Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests' passions, providing insider access to what's new and what's next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you're ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Ideal candidate profile
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining where possible improve automation and information flow within the company.
• Advising on the policies in the field of automation.
• Identify, analyze and solve problems in the field of automation, and tracking all of the systems.
• Helping employees who have problems working with a PC.
• Integer handling confidential (business) information.
• Manage telephone and ISDN.
• Manage networks.
• Work flexible hours.
• If desired, attend to training.
• Performing any other duties that may be reasonably expected of you.
• Demonstrates correct and safe use of all materials.
• Knowledge of hotel procedures relating to hygiene, health, fire and safety.
• Knowledge of latest developments in computer field.
• Affinity with computers.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CHARACTER TRAITS
• Good social skills.
• Good communication skills
• Fluent Level English and Spanish.
• UE Work Permit.
All employees must ensure a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. As prescribe in the Marriott standards.
> This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all the tasks that a comprehensive employee fulfilled in this position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.