Company : Loewe SA
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about E-Commerce this is a great opportunity to join our WW Omnichannel Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Webmaster you will be responsible of managing the content for LOEWE.com with the aim of creating an engaging and inspirational customer experience. You will be the owner of the LOEWE.com tone of voice, ensuring both online and offline content is consistent.
- Update content on the website making sure they are fully optimized and generating increased traffic and visitor retention.
- Ensure rich editorial content and layout to support strategic launches, animations and key peak periods, including optimizing content according to SEO, to drive traffic to LOEWE.com sites.
- Define for each new launch or cultural project, how to engage users with content and which typology of content should be displayed on the different sections on the website.
- Participate in building up the yearly editorial calendar based on company´s global and local events.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of content and site navigation by monitoring the performance of the site daily to check for navigation issues and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for increasing visibility of content using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Manage the LOEWE Craft Prize Website by working with LOEWE Foundation on content update suggesting design improvements and ensuring the coordination and testing of the developments with the agency.
- Benchmark best practice in terms of content and navigation paths.