Description de l'offre
Company : Loewe SA
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Digital this is a great opportunity to join our Worldwide Omnichannel Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As the Web Content Editor you will be responsible of managing the content for LOEWE.com websites with the aim of creating an engaging and inspirational customer experience.
ENSURE RICH EDITORIAL CONTENT
- Develop website content and layout to support strategic launches, animations and key peak periods and when needed, including optimizing content according to SEO, to drive traffic to LOEWE.com websites.
- Define for each new launch or cultural project, how to engage users with content and which typology of content should be displayed on the different sections of the website.
- Benchmark best practice in terms of content and navigation paths.
- Contribute to build up the yearly editorial calendar based on company's global and local events (fashion show, product launches...)
UPDATE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
- Upload new editorial content on the different versions of LOEWE.COM on a weekly basis
- Distribute content on the website to engage and inspire visitors
- Coordinate with local teams to make sure Loewe.com communicates on the local regional events
MEASURE AND ANALYSE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONTENT AND SITE NAVIGATION
- Monitor the performance of the site daily to check for navigation issues and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for increasing visibility of content using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Identify A/B & multivariate test opportunities.
MANAGE THE LOEWE CRAFT PRIZE WEBSITE
- Work with LOEWE Foundation to update the content of craftprize.loewe.com
- Suggest design improvements and ensure the coordination and testing of the developments with the agency.
Experience required : Minimum 5 years
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Advertising or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital.
- Good practice of Photoshop and HTML
- Experience managing CMS back-end (SalesForce Commerce Cloud / Demandware ideally).
- Creative and strong aesthetics view for presenting our collections in an inspiring and commercial way.
- Proven success in managing multiple sets of content to move consumers through the purchase journey.
- Great attention to detail.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.