Title: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Reports To: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Victoria's Secret, the iconic brand featuring its celebrated Angels and world-famous fashion events, is the leading specialty retailer of women’s lingerie, prestige fragrance, body care, accessories, and athletic and loungewear. Victoria’s Secret products are sold in more than 1,600 stores worldwide and online at VictoriasSecret.com, enabling customers to shop the brand anywhere, anytime, from any place. Come join the team that is responsible for creating a world-class experience for the world’s best brand!
Victoria’s Secret is looking for a Recruiter to join our corporate Talent Acquisition team who will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and attracting top talent to join the company while providing a “best in class” experience for hiring leaders and candidates. A successful Recruiter will independently manage all stages of recruiting to include sourcing, interviewing, debriefing, and selection; as well as being a trusted advisor to guide hiring leaders and HR partners throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle.
• Lead kick-off meetings with hiring leaders and HR business partners to define talent needs for current and future openings
• Research, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and develop candidates through networking, referrals, internal databases, community resources, and passive outreach
• Assess candidates using competency-based interviewing to evaluate technical and functional experience is aligned to business needs and refer qualified candidates to hiring leaders
• Manage the candidate experience from first point of contact through offer acceptance, acting as a brand ambassador by sharing insights to the company and opportunities
• Develop strong relationships with business partners ensuring the ability to influence, advise and drive the selection process
• Develop a pipeline talent through social media recruiting and provide sourcing support to team as needed
• Participate in various talent acquisition projects including intact team trainings, compensation benchmarking, and process & system improvements
• Support talent acquisition operations through Generate weekly, monthly and yearly talent acquisition status reports for distribution across HR team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, HR, Communications or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition; full lifecycle recruitment experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships and influence key stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize responsibilities
• Able to proactively anticipate business needs and provide solutions
• Highly motivated, passionate and results-oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word; experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
• Weekly travel between Columbus campuses
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.