· Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting to be distributed to various groups and management levels within organization for analysis. (Cut and Service reporting, Stock equation, etc.)
· Projects and additional ad hoc activity to be defined based on department needs
· BA/BS degree (preferably in Supply Chain Management or related field).
· Candidate will gain exposure to the Brand Supply Management role, and should have a basic understanding of a supply chain structure.
· Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot as needed
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination.
· Candidate will need to interact with various departments when troubleshooting.
· SAP exposure (PT2/PS2/Fusion)
· Candidate will need to learn specific SAP transactions and understand data flows.
· Strong Excel knowledge.
· Candidate must know vlookup, sumifs, nested statements, and pivot tables.
· Fast learner
· Ability to multitask
· Previous Supply Chain experience
· PowerBI or other data visualization tool experience
· Ability to write and/or troubleshoot macros
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.